“and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds , not forsaking our own assembling together …….. but encouraging one another’’ Hebrews 10:24,25
What is a care group?
- A small group of people meeting to study,discuss,and apply God’s word in order to serve others
What is their purpose?
- Spiritual: to develop a deeper knowledge and relationship with Jesus
- Social: to develop more intimate and caring relationships with others
- Support: to pray and encourage for each other within the group
- Service: to help one another in tangible ways
Why should you participate in a care group at Lakefield Baptist Church?
- to mature in relationship with Jesus Christ
- to enjoy and feel like you are a part of God’s family at L.B.C.
- to learn how to care for others and provide opportunities for service
- to be equipped to handle and apply the word of God to your life
- to develop leadership skills
- to enjoy fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ
How do I join a group?
Talk to Pastor Ben (705-652-8056, email@example.com)